Monday, January 18, 2010

What the hell?

Have you ever had one of those 'what the hell' moments? I am sure you have. I feel like I have a 'what the hell' moment at least once a day.

So, New Year's Day I met my friend at Barnes and Noble. After we had our fill of wedding talk and tea, we parted ways and I made my way south on 1300 East. I was singing along to whatever Boston song was playing on 103.5 when I looked up and noticed a man walking down the street. The man was dirty looking (possibly partying too hard to ring in the new year), sporting a short sweatshirt and baggy pants. But wait a minute. Usually when a man wears baggy pants, you would see boxers sticking out. The man was missing boxers. Rather, his junk was flapping in the wind.

I drove by and had to check my rearview mirror to make sure I had really seen what I saw. Sure enough, my rearview mirror was filled with a hairy butt.

Now, I don't know if 1. this fellow was on a walk of shame, was 2. so drunk that he didn't realize that he had forgotten his underpants or 3. was a pervert. I just don't know.

Therefore, What the hell?

No comments: