Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mixers

Before anything is written I must dedicate this blog to Dr. Smith, without whom the documented festivities would not have been possible. Thank you, Dr. Smith, for your generosity.

The office in which I work is filled with very competent professionals backed by several medical and administrative assistants. During work hours we are serious (mostly) but last week we decided to let our hair down for a fun night in Deer Valley.


After much fretting about the possible caption for this photo, I decided that it was impossible for me to come up with anything that could be considered 'family friendly'.


Sher found a robe and drank with great gusto. This was shortly after she put on a Bret Michaels album and serenaded the lot of us. It was stellar.


I felt that this was a great demonstration of the overall feel of our little soiree.




Also, Dr. Smith, Andrea wasn't lying when she said that she and Melissa were spooning. I hereby present you with proof.

2 comments:

john and melissa said...

Thats great Candace. I am glad that one of us was smart enough to bring a camera to the event. I still think that you should have added the appropriate caption to the picture of Sarah and the rooster.

The Snells said...

it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! and i can only imagine the kind of things that went on lol!