Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Alice Boo.

This weekend Andy and I welcomed a new member into our household.



This is Alice Boo.

She is a two month old, long hair, gray tabby.
She is adorable and loves to get into everything. She has already been crushed by our stepstool (twice), face-planted multiple times, and has been knocked on the head by various objects she pulls off of tables. Alice is a trooper. She shakes it off and goes looking for her next adventure.



She is fascinated (though intimidated) by Mort. She wants his food, his water, and his litter box. Mort, of course, wants nothing to do with her. Someday I’ll have pictures of them together. As for now, Mort is cowering behind the washer and dryer.
Alice Boo loves to be held, loves to play, and is scared to death of running water. My two cats could not be any more opposite. I love them both!

1 comment:

Mandee Shaffer said...

SOOOOOOO CUUUTTTEEEE!!!!! I love kittens! I'm sure some day Mort will treat Alice with much family love. :) ahaha!